Tuesday, April 14, 2009
United Streaming
I had never heard about united streaming until tonight. I think it is a very good resource for teachers to have. Every student learns in a different way, but for most people when they are able to see something in reality it clicks for them. United Streaming offers tons of videos to aid teachers in this. I was also impressed with the number of teacher resources that it offered. There were lesson plans and quizzes for every subject area as well as video, audio, and pictures for your students to see and here. It brings all aspects of learning into one place. The application I discovered and found most useful was the world atlas. When you click on a country it brings up videos about every aspect of the country, government, culture, history, and people. This would be something very valuable to me in teaching my students about Spanish speaking countries. I think that it is a valuable tool for all teachers and hope that the school I am teaching at in the fall has this database.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment